With the holiday season approaching, most people are already thinking about gifts for friends and family. A massage chair as a gift is thoughtful and very useful. After all the chair provides the following benefits:
- Relieves stress: Life is very stressful and everyone is constantly looking for a way to relieve stress. The process of massage increases neurotransmitters throughout the body. Neurotransmitters help relieve stress by improving your mental and emotional state while revitalizing you.
- Improves blood circulation: The kneading technique used by massage chairs stimulates blood flow throughout the body by slightly increasing your body’s temperature. This also helps keep your blood pressure in check.
- Helps your body relax: As the process of massage helps relieve stress it also helps your body relax. The technique of pressing your muscle relieves pain in the body. Long-term use can potentially reduce chronic pain.
With these benefits, a massage chair is a must for every home. But, picking the right one is not an easy task especially when you are gifting it.
Massage chair gift: What to consider
When it comes to picking out a massage chair gift for your loved ones, you need to consider the following:
- Functions: The features the chair has, and the types of messages it offers.
- The areas it massages: The areas which are massaged by the chair, you can find chairs that give a full body massage while others give partial.
- Price: The chairs come in all prices; high-end options can cost well over a thousand dollars.
- Size: You find chairs that are small and portable as well as big and bulky.
Picking a small massage chair gift is important. You see, most massage chairs are bulky and therefore take up a lot of room. They can also be costly. But manufacturers are now making smaller, portable options that don’t require a lot of space and don’t cost you an arm or leg. Let’s look at why a small massage chair gift is going to be one your family and friends will love.
As the name suggests, small massage chairs are small. If you’ve already looked at massage chairs you will notice that they are big and bulky, requiring a lot of space. A smaller option makes it easy for the person you give the chair to find space within their current home decor. They won’t need to reorganize or throw another chair out to make space for your massage chair gift.
While the chair may be small, most will pack the same powerful motor and technology to give a relaxing massage. Make sure you look at the specification of the chair and the types of massages it offers beforehand. So, you ensure that the person you gift it to will like it.
Bulky furniture usually is heavy, making it difficult for individuals to move them from time to time. Most people that have a big massage chair leave it in one spot for years. Well, you don’t have to do that with a small massage chair. While these chairs are heavier than your typical chair, most can be moved with ease. You don’t need three people lifting them and can usually move most on your own.
Portability is important when giving a massage chair as a gift. It allows them to rearrange their decor as they like and not have the chair sit in one spot.
Nowadays you can get a small massage chair in whichever color or fabric you want. High-end models feature leather seating while lower-end models have faux leather or canvas. So, when selecting a massage chair gift for your loved ones you can select one that fits well with the current decor they have.
Why Choose a Massage Chair Gift For Your Friends and Family
A massage chair gift can go a long way for the individual receiving it. It will help them relax after a long day of work and relieve the stress that’s built up. But, don’t go for one of those big, bulky chairs when there are plenty of small massage chairs in the market. Bulkier options may just add more stress to the individual receiving it. After all, they will have to figure out how to fit it into their current home decor, which is not always an easy task.